Dr Hamza cosmetic Surgeon - Paris in France
ABOUT Dr FOUED HAMZA:
Dr Foued Hamza enjoys an international reputation, ranked in the top of the best cosmetic surgeons in Europe.
He is specialize in body contouring surgery and breast surgery as he developed new techniques for improving safety and care of his patients with the best result. he combines artist talent as a clay sculptor with exceptional technical skill to achieve natural, beautiful results for his patients.
Dr Hamza and his team is devoted to the complete satisfaction of each patient.EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Dr Hamza did his medical studies in Tunisia and then moved to Paris in France to specialize in plastic and cosmetic surgery. From 1988 to 1997, Dr Hamza worked in the greatest parisian hospitals such as Foch hospita, Henri Mondor and Saint Louis.
He registred within the french medical concil and is a member of the French Board of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery. He’s an specialist registered to practice in UK and member of ISAPS.
Dr Hamza's skills covers all areas of plastic and cosmetic surgery. But he has a predilection for body and breast surgery as well as lipofilling.
He is well reknown in Europe and his skills are acknowledged by his French and international peers. He is invited to speak regularly on the latest cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures available, as well as lipofilling and breast surgery. He’s currently participates in many clinical studies and regularly train new surgeons for reconstructive and cosmetic surgery of the body and the breast. Parisian hospital assistant:
Hospital training in France:
- 1995 - 1997 : Plastic surgery Pr. Baruch, Hôpital Henri Mondor – Créteil
- 1994 - 1995 : Fellow Dr. Darina Krastinova Clinique du Château de la May – Versailles, France
- 1992 - 1994 : Plastic surgery Pr. Ozun, Hôpital Foch – Suresnes, France
- 1991 - 1992 : Plastic and aesthetic surgery Pr. Banzet, Hôpital Saint-Louis - Paris
- 1990 - 1991 : Plastic and aesthetic surgery Pr. Ozun, Hôpital Foch – Suresnes, France
- 1989 - 1990 : Maxillo facial surgery Pr. Peri, Hôtel Dieu - Clermont Ferrand
Training abroad :
- 1996 : Assistant and fellows of Paris Hospitals Paris
- 1994 : Plastic and Cosmetic surgery diploma, Paris
- 1993 : Microsurgery diploma, Paris
- 1992 : Maxillo facial surgery diploma, Tunisia
- 1996 : Pr. John Yousif, Milwaukee Hospital - Milwaukee, USA
- 1995 : Pr. Ivo Pitangy, Clinica Pitangy - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 1994 : Craniofacial and Cosmetic surgery Pr. Mac Carty, NYU Hospital - New York, USA
- 1994 : Plastic surgery Pr. Baker, Eye, Throat and Nose Hospital - New York, USA
Dr. Foued Hamza is invited to speak regularly on the latest cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures available, as well as lipofilling and breast surgery. He has and currently participates in many clinical studies and regularly train new surgeons for reconstructive and cosmetic surgery of the body and the breast.