Budapest Medical Services in Hungary
Budapest Medical Services
, based in Hungary, is a private service provider. 100% owned and operated by medical doctors, we are dedicated to helping patients receive treatment by top specialists working in a world class healthcare system.
As medical specialists in our own right we are in a position to immediately evaluate the patient’s needs, and provide direct medical treatment. We can also arrange appointments with peer-recommended surgeons specialized in the field of expertise that your treatment requires, in the most time and cost-efficient manner possible.
We can provide the whole range of orthopaedic surgeries (joint implants), spinal surgeries, general surgeries, gynaecological surgeries, urological surgeries, ENT surgeries, Dental treatments, Plastic surgeries and Hair transplantation surgeries.
As a private service provider we perform operations that reduce or avoid normal waiting list periods; we can secure appointments even for hip or knee replacements within a period as short as a fortnight.
Our team provides you with personalized linguistic, logistical, administrative, medical and moral support throughout your entire treatment period.
In our team are well known specialists such as Miklós Szendrői who is currently the head professor of Semmelweis University, Budapest, Dept. of Orthopedics and also a former EFORT President 2010/2011.
As many surgeons tend to practise in several establishments, they will choose the clinic offering the best equipment for the patient specific treatment. The facilities we use are private clinics or private departments of University Clinics. All of them are fully accredited by the Hungarian Health Authority which guarantees that they meet the most stringent standards of patient care and hygiene. For a patient seeking treatment via Budapest Medical Services under the EU Directive route, we will help him/her claim reimbursement from the NHS for treatment costs.
As we provide direct access to the medical specialists, we offer comprehensive prices that are very competitive for the region.Our prices are "package prices" include:
- 24/7 Personalised logistical, medical, administrative and linguistic support throughout your treatment stay.
- Free consultation without commitment with our specialist prior to surgery
- Pre-surgery analysis (Blood analysis, ECG, Thorax Xray)
- Medical fee and nurses, until discharge from the hospital
- Anaesthesia fee
- All surgery costs (equipment, surgery room,...)
- Hospitalization: room at the hospital, catering (meals, drinks), dry cleaning during your stay at hospital, standard hygiene products for patient care)
- Post-surgery controls
- Postoperative physiotherapy during your hospitalisation.