Find Breast Augmentation in United Kingdom. Select the best Breast Augmentation Clinic in United Kingdom, save money on your treatment, compare reviews, prices and find all the information you need.
Breast Augmentation Clinics in United Kingdom
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure that uses breast implants or fat to increase the size, shape or fullness of your breasts.
Breast Augmentation Treatment Duration
The Breast Augmentation procedure takes between 2 and 3 hours.
How long is Breast Augmentation Recovery Time?
A Breast Augmentation patient can return to their normal life activities in 1 week and more strenuous activities 6 weeks post-op. The Breast Augmentation scars usually heal after 6 weeks and fade within a few months.
What are Breast Augmentation Risks?
Breast Augmentation does have some associated risks. As a surgery it has very simialar risks as with other common surgeries.
Most noteable to breast augmentation are:
- Breast pain
- Impeded breast-feeding function
- Nipple and breast sensation changes
- Hematoma(Post-op bleeding)
- Visible Wrinkling
- Seroma(Fluid Accumulation)
- Thinning of the breast tissue
- Problems with the size or shape of the implants
About United Kingdom
The United Kingdom or UK is famous for a lot of things, The Royal Family, Big Ben, The Beatles to name a few. The United Kingdom is a sovereign country in western Europe which is surrounded by the Atlantic ocean. The UK has a population of over 65 million people, English is the official language with 95% of the population speaking English.
Healthcare in United Kingdom
The medical tourism industry in the UK is a lucrative source of income, you can expect impressive standards of safety and quality in the healthcare sector.
The Transport System in United Kingdom
The transport network in the UK is a well developed network of railways, roads, rapid transit, air routes and ports which makes it very easy to get to your destination.
Airports in United Kingdom
The United Kingdom(UK) has some of the busiest aiports in Europe where London itself serves as the largest aviation hub in the world.
The most popular airports in the UK are:
- London Heathrow Airport in London
- London Gatwick Airport in London
- Manchester Airport in Manchester
- London Stansted Airport in London
- London Luton Airport in London
- Edinburgh Airport in Edinburgh
- Birmingham International Airport in Birmingham
- Glasgow International Airport in Glasgow
- Bristol International Airport in Bristol
- Newcastle Airport in Newcastle
- East Midlands Airport in Nottingham
- Belfast International Airport in Belfast
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport in Liverpool
- London City Airport in London
- Leeds Bradford Airport in Leeds
- Aberdeen Dyce Airport in Aberdeen
- George Best Belfast City Airport in Belfast
- Southampton Airport in Southampton
- Cardiff International Airport in Cardiff
- Southend Airport in Southend
The information above is purely to help guide the patient and should not be considered as medical advice on the part of Healthcare-Choices.com. Any treatment or healthcare option should be done upon proper consultation and advice by a qualified physician.