Find Crowns in Hungary. Select the best Crowns Clinic in Hungary, save money on your treatment, compare reviews, prices and find all the information you need.
Hungary is a land-locked country in Central Europe and is well known for its rich cultural history. Hungary is part of the EU with a population of over 9 million. The majority of the population speaks Hungarian which is the most widely spoken non-Indo-European language in Europe.
Healthcare in Hungary
The Hungarian healthcare system is largely financed by the Health Insurance Fund (HIF). As Hungary is a part of the EU and an EEA country, holiday makers and visitors from another EU state can make use of the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) in order to get treatment at a reduced cost, or sometimes free. The Hungarian population is 100% covered by universal health insurance.
Hungary is very popular among medical tourists and is one of the top medical tourism destinations in Europe and leads the dental tourism market.
Airports in Hungary
The most popular airports in Hungary are:
- Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport in Budapest
- Debrecen International Airport in Debrecen
- Győr-Pér International Airport in Győr-Pér
- Nyíregyháza Airport in Nyíregyháza
- Hévíz-Balaton Airport in Hévíz-Balaton
- Pécs-Pogány International Airport in Pécs-Pogány