Find Dental Implant in Spain. Select the best Dental Implant Clinic in Spain, save money on your treatment, compare reviews, prices and find all the information you need.
Dental Implant Clinic in Spain
Meeting international standardsCentre Quirurgic Maresme is one of the clinics in Spain that boast of infrastructure and facilities meeting international standards, delivering world class private healthcare since 2004.
13 Lepanto Street, Mataro, Barcelona, 08301, Spain
About Dental Implant
Dental implants are surgically placed metal posts or frames that will hold replacement teeth. These frames or posts are put into the jawbone underneath the gums. Dental implants fuse to your jawbone and because of this they provide stable support for the replacement teeth. If dentures and bridges are mounted to the dental implants, the chances of them slipping or moving is unlikely. This gives the patient great comfort when eating or speaking. With this secure fitment of dentures, bridges and crowns on dental implants, the patient will have a more natural feel than with other bridges and dentures.
Dental Implant Treatment Duration
The dental implants process typically involves 3 procedures, but can vary from person to person. In all the dental implant process takes roughly 5 to 8 months.
The 3 procedures that are typically involved are the following:
- Evaluation and Preparation: 3 to 6 months.
- Artificial Root Placement: 1 to 2 hours with a recovery time of 3 to 6 months.
- Placement of the Crown: usually 2 visits, two weeks apart.
Dental Implant Risks
Dental Implants have a few risks but are very rare.
- Infection can occur where the implant was placed.
- Damage to other teeth and blood vessels around the dental implant during the placement.
- Nerve damage can occur and cause pain and numbness in the surrounding areas.
- Sinus problems may occur when the dental implant extends into one of your sinus cavities due to the placement in your upper jaw.
Dental Implant Statistics
The success rate of dental implants depend on where the dental implants were placed in the jaw. Dental implants have a high success rate of up to 98% and can last a lifetime.
Spain is famous for its sunny weather and Spanish food and is the second largest country in the EU with a population of over 46 million, it is located in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula. The majority of the population speaks spanish which is the second most spoken language in the world.
Healthcare in Spain
The Spanish healthcare system is ranked among the best in the world and consists of both private and public healthcare. As Spain is a part of the EU and an EEA country, holiday makers and visitors from another EU state can make use of the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). The EHIC card can be used for necessary treatments as advised by your doctor but does not give you access to private healthcare and cannot be used if you come to spain to give birth or have ongoing treatment.
The Transport System in Spain
The network of bus and train services in Spain are among the best in Europe and also has a well developed network of railways, roads, rapid transit, air routes and ports which makes it a very easy to get to your destination. The Cities in Spain all have bus networks and are reasonably priced. Spain has the AVE(Alta Velocidad Española), a high speed rail transport system which is the longest HSR network in Europe and second in the world.
Airports in Spain
Spanish air traffic is routed through several international and regional airports, the most popular airports in Spain are:
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas airport in Madrid.
- Barcelona-El Prat airport in Barcelona.
- Palma De Mallorca airport in Palma De Mallorca.
- Málaga-Costa Del Sol airport in Málaga.
- Alicante-Elche airport in Alicante.
- Gran Canaria airport in Gran Canaria.
- Tenerife South airport in Tenerife.
- Ibiza airport in Ibiza.
- Lanzarote airport in Lanzarote.
- Valencia airport in Valencia.
- Fuerteventura airport in Fuerteventura.
- Sevilla airport in Sevilla.
- Bilbao airport in Bilbao.
- Tenerife North airport in Tenerife.
- Menorca airport in Menorca.
The information above is purely to help guide the patient and should not be considered as medical advice on the part of Healthcare-Choices.com. Any treatment or healthcare option should be done upon proper consultation and advice by a qualified physician.