Find Dental Implants in Hungary. Select the best Dental Implants Clinic in Hungary, save money on your treatment, compare reviews, prices and find all the information you need.
Dental Implants Clinic in Hungary
S & Z “Beautiful Teeth” Dental Clinic was established in 1998. It was accredited for postgraduate teaching of prosthodontics by the University of Pecs. The main topics of our research fields are pain and mineralised tissues.
Egregyi u. 13, Heviz, 8380, Hungary
What is Dental Implants?
Dental implants are surgically placed metal posts or frames that will hold replacement teeth. These frames or posts are put into the jawbone underneath the gums. Dental implants fuse to your jawbone and because of this they provide stable support for the replacement teeth. If dentures and bridges are mounted to the dental implants, the chances of them slipping or moving is unlikely. This gives the patient great comfort when eating or speaking. With this secure fitment of dentures, bridges and crowns on dental implants, the patient will have a more natural feel than with other bridges and dentures.
Dental Implants Treatment Duration
The dental implants process typically involves 3 procedures, but can vary from person to person. In all the dental implant process takes roughly 5 to 8 months.
The 3 procedures that are typically involved are the following:
- Evaluation and Preparation: 3 to 6 months.
- Artificial Root Placement: 1 to 2 hours with a recovery time of 3 to 6 months.
- Placement of the Crown: usually 2 visits, two weeks apart.
What are Dental Implants Risks?
Dental Implants have a few risks but are very rare.
- Infection can occur where the implant was placed.
- Damage to other teeth and blood vessels around the dental implant during the placement.
- Nerve damage can occur and cause pain and numbness in the surrounding areas.
- Sinus problems may occur when the dental implant extends into one of your sinus cavities due to the placement in your upper jaw.
Dental Implants Statistics
The success rate of dental implants depend on where the dental implants were placed in the jaw. Dental implants have a high success rate of up to 98% and can last a lifetime.
Hungary is a land-locked country in Central Europe and is well known for its rich cultural history. Hungary is part of the EU with a population of over 9 million. The majority of the population speaks Hungarian which is the most widely spoken non-Indo-European language in Europe.
Healthcare in Hungary
The Hungarian healthcare system is largely financed by the Health Insurance Fund (HIF). As Hungary is a part of the EU and an EEA country, holiday makers and visitors from another EU state can make use of the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) in order to get treatment at a reduced cost, or sometimes free. The Hungarian population is 100% covered by universal health insurance.
Hungary is very popular among medical tourists and is one of the top medical tourism destinations in Europe and leads the dental tourism market.
Airports in Hungary
The most popular airports in Hungary are:
- Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport in Budapest
- Debrecen International Airport in Debrecen
- Győr-Pér International Airport in Győr-Pér
- Nyíregyháza Airport in Nyíregyháza
- Hévíz-Balaton Airport in Hévíz-Balaton
- Pécs-Pogány International Airport in Pécs-Pogány
The information above is purely to help guide the patient and should not be considered as medical advice on the part of Healthcare-Choices.com. Any treatment or healthcare option should be done upon proper consultation and advice by a qualified physician.