Find Dental Implants in Poland. Select the best Dental Implants Clinic in Poland, save money on your treatment, compare reviews, prices and find all the information you need.
Dental Implants Clinic in Poland
3G DENTIST clinic is located in the very centre of Cracow, district of Grzegórzki. It is one of the oldest districts in Cracow. In contrast to the historical Kazimierz and busy Market Square, the area of the clinic surprises with peace and impresses with its great intimate atmosphere.
Kielecka 1/02, Krakow, 31-523, Poland
What is Dental Implants?
Dental implants are surgically placed metal posts or frames that will hold replacement teeth. These frames or posts are put into the jawbone underneath the gums. Dental implants fuse to your jawbone and because of this they provide stable support for the replacement teeth. If dentures and bridges are mounted to the dental implants, the chances of them slipping or moving is unlikely. This gives the patient great comfort when eating or speaking. With this secure fitment of dentures, bridges and crowns on dental implants, the patient will have a more natural feel than with other bridges and dentures.
Dental Implants Treatment Duration
The dental implants process typically involves 3 procedures, but can vary from person to person. In all the dental implant process takes roughly 5 to 8 months.
The 3 procedures that are typically involved are the following:
- Evaluation and Preparation: 3 to 6 months.
- Artificial Root Placement: 1 to 2 hours with a recovery time of 3 to 6 months.
- Placement of the Crown: usually 2 visits, two weeks apart.
What are Dental Implants Risks?
Dental Implants have a few risks but are very rare.
- Infection can occur where the implant was placed.
- Damage to other teeth and blood vessels around the dental implant during the placement.
- Nerve damage can occur and cause pain and numbness in the surrounding areas.
- Sinus problems may occur when the dental implant extends into one of your sinus cavities due to the placement in your upper jaw.
Dental Implants Statistics
The success rate of dental implants depend on where the dental implants were placed in the jaw. Dental implants have a high success rate of up to 98% and can last a lifetime.
Poland is famous for scientist Marie Curie, astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus and composer Frederic Chopin. Poland is located in Central Europe has a population of over 38 million people, the official language is Polish.
Healthcare in Poland
Poland healthcare is publicly funded and called the National Health Fund. The Healthcare system in Poland consists of Public and Private healthcare. Medical tourism figures are set to rise between 15% and 20% each year, Poland is a great destination for healthcare tourists, especially for medical tourists from neighbouring regions of Europe who can make use of the EU directive for medical treatment reasons. The quality of healthcare treatment in Poland is worldclass and you could expect to pay half of what you would pay at home.
The Transport System in Poland
The transport network in Poland is extensive and consists of air, road, water and rail routes. The transport network in Poland is modern and well developed, especially in the cities where going around the city is very easy using trams or buses and in the case of Warsaw, the subway.
Airports in Poland
The most popular airports in Poland are:
- Warsaw Chopin Airport in Warsaw
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków–Balice in Kraków
- Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport in Gdańsk
- Katowice International Airport in Katowice
- Warsaw-Modlin Airport in Warsaw
- Wrocław-Copernicus Airport in Wrocław
- Poznań–Ławica Henryk Wieniawski Airport in Poznań
The information above is purely to help guide the patient and should not be considered as medical advice on the part of Healthcare-Choices.com. Any treatment or healthcare option should be done upon proper consultation and advice by a qualified physician.