Find Donor Egg IVF in India. Select the best Donor Egg IVF Clinic in India, save money on your treatment, compare reviews, prices and find all the information you need.
Donor Egg IVF Clinic in India
Ensconced in the lush green outskirts of "The Milk capital of India", Anand lies this palatial structure Akanksha Hospital & Research Institute, One of India's best IVF Center with an extremely high global appeal.
Lambhvel road, Opp. Guruvilla Bungalows, Anand, Gujarat, India
What is Donor Egg IVF?
Donor Egg IVF is the process by which a woman donates eggs for purposes of assisted reproduction or biomedical research. These oocytes are inseminated with sperm from the recipient's partner or sperm donor. Generated embryos are transferred to the uterus of the recipient woman in order to achieve pregnancy.
What are Donor Egg IVF Risks?
Egg Donor IVF risks are fairly uncommon.
- There is a 36% chance that you could become pregnant with multiples. This risk is decreased by IVF programmes only transfering 2 embryos.
Because of the multiple birth factor, other risks arrise:
- Premature Delivery.
- Low Birth Weight.
Donor Egg IVF Statistics
36% chance of having twins.
4% chance of having triplets or more.
India is a country located in South Asia and has a population of over 1.3 billion people. India is the second most populous country in the world and is famous for its spices, Bollywood, Gandhi and the Taj Mahal.
Healthcare in India
Indias Medical tourism and healthcare industry are growing rapidly. Most patients in India make use of the private healthcare system, many times paying for treatment out of pocket. The treatment you will receive in a private healthcare clinic is of world class quality and will cost a fraction of the price that you will normally pay in developed countries.
The Transport System in India
India has network of railways, roads, rapid transit, air routes and ports which makes it a very easy to get to your destination. The railway system in India is the most important public transport method and is the one of the most used public transport systems in the world.
Airports in India
The most popular airports in India are:
- Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Chennai International Airport in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport in Kolkata, West Bengal
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad, Telangana
- Cochin International Airport in Kochi, Kerala
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Pune International Airport in Pune, Maharashtra
- Goa International Airport in Goa
The information above is purely to help guide the patient and should not be considered as medical advice on the part of Healthcare-Choices.com. Any treatment or healthcare option should be done upon proper consultation and advice by a qualified physician.