Find Egg Retrieval in Greece. Select the best Egg Retrieval Clinic in Greece, save money on your treatment, compare reviews, prices and find all the information you need.
About Egg Retrieval
Egg Retrieval, Transvaginal oocyte retrieval (TVOR), also referred to as oocyte retrieval (OCR) or even simply egg collection, is a technique used in in vitro fertilization (IVF) in order to remove oocytes from the ovary of the female, enabling fertilization outside the body.
Greece is the birthplace of democracy and is famous for the Olympic Games and its many historical sites. Greece is located in Southeastern Europe and has a polation of over 10 million people, the official language of Greece is Greek.
Healthcare in Greece
Greece has a universal healthcare system which provides financial protection and health care to all their citizens. Greece is also a very popular medical tourism destination worldwide where patients can have their treatment and enjoy the Greek history, culture, natural beauty and thousands of islands. With your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), you will be able to get a reduced price and in some cases even free treatment.
The Transport System in Greece
Greece has a well developed modern transport network of railways, roads, rapid transit, air routes and ports which makes it a very easy to get to your destination. The most popular way to get to the different islands are by ferry.
Airports in Greece
The most popular airports in Greece are:
- Athens International Airport in Athens
- Heraklion International Airport in Heraklion
- Thessaloniki International Airport in Thessaloniki
- Rhodes Island International Airport in Rhodes
- Chania International Airport in Crete
- Corfu Island International Airport in Corfu
- Kos Island International Airport in Kos
- Santorini (Thira) Island National Airport in Santorini
- Zakynthos Island International Airport in Zakynthos
- Mykonos Island National Airport in Mykonos