Find Egg Retrieval in India. Select the best Egg Retrieval Clinic in India, save money on your treatment, compare reviews, prices and find all the information you need.
What is Egg Retrieval?
Egg Retrieval, Transvaginal oocyte retrieval (TVOR), also referred to as oocyte retrieval (OCR) or even simply egg collection, is a technique used in in vitro fertilization (IVF) in order to remove oocytes from the ovary of the female, enabling fertilization outside the body.
India is a country located in South Asia and has a population of over 1.3 billion people. India is the second most populous country in the world and is famous for its spices, Bollywood, Gandhi and the Taj Mahal.
Healthcare in India
Indias Medical tourism and healthcare industry are growing rapidly. Most patients in India make use of the private healthcare system, many times paying for treatment out of pocket. The treatment you will receive in a private healthcare clinic is of world class quality and will cost a fraction of the price that you will normally pay in developed countries.
The Transport System in India
India has network of railways, roads, rapid transit, air routes and ports which makes it a very easy to get to your destination. The railway system in India is the most important public transport method and is the one of the most used public transport systems in the world.
Airports in India
The most popular airports in India are:
- Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Chennai International Airport in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport in Kolkata, West Bengal
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad, Telangana
- Cochin International Airport in Kochi, Kerala
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Pune International Airport in Pune, Maharashtra
- Goa International Airport in Goa