Find Liposuction in United Kingdom. Select the best Liposuction Clinic in United Kingdom, save money on your treatment, compare reviews, prices and find all the information you need.
No records found matching your search criteria.
Liposuction is a popular aesthetic surgery which removes excess fat from your body using suction. This allows the surgeon to reshape regions of your body, usually the areas which aren't affected by diet or physical activity. The removal of fat by liposuction is done by inserting tiny blunt tubes through tiny cuts in the skin where fat is suctioned out of the targetted fat deposits.
Liposuction Treatment Duration
Depending on the type, size and place of the treated area, liposuction can last anywhere from 3 to 7 hours.
Liposuction Recovery Time
After a liposuction procedure the first 3 days will be the hardest, but you can expect bruising, pain and swelling for at least a couple of weeks. Most patients that have had liposuction return to normal daily activities after 2 weeks. During the first 3 weeks the swelling and bruising will lesson and you'll be able get a relative idea of your new shape. Most of the swelling and bruising will be gone within 2 to 3 months, but complete recovery could take up to a year.
Liposuction is usually safe, but the risk increaes if you have more than one area treated or if a very large area is done.
- Blood clots.
- Excessive blood loss.
- Excessive fluid loss.
- Puncture or damage to organs.
- Death is very rare, but can occur.
Liposuction by Age
- 13 to 19 years: 2%
- 20 to 29 years: 17%
- 30 to 39 years: 36%
- 40 years and over: 45%
Liposuction by Gender
About United Kingdom
The United Kingdom or UK is famous for a lot of things, The Royal Family, Big Ben, The Beatles to name a few. The United Kingdom is a sovereign country in western Europe which is surrounded by the Atlantic ocean. The UK has a population of over 65 million people, English is the official language with 95% of the population speaking English.
Healthcare in United Kingdom
The medical tourism industry in the UK is a lucrative source of income, you can expect impressive standards of safety and quality in the healthcare sector.
The Transport System in United Kingdom
The transport network in the UK is a well developed network of railways, roads, rapid transit, air routes and ports which makes it very easy to get to your destination.
Airports in United Kingdom
The United Kingdom(UK) has some of the busiest aiports in Europe where London itself serves as the largest aviation hub in the world.
The most popular airports in the UK are:
- London Heathrow Airport in London
- London Gatwick Airport in London
- Manchester Airport in Manchester
- London Stansted Airport in London
- London Luton Airport in London
- Edinburgh Airport in Edinburgh
- Birmingham International Airport in Birmingham
- Glasgow International Airport in Glasgow
- Bristol International Airport in Bristol
- Newcastle Airport in Newcastle
- East Midlands Airport in Nottingham
- Belfast International Airport in Belfast
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport in Liverpool
- London City Airport in London
- Leeds Bradford Airport in Leeds
- Aberdeen Dyce Airport in Aberdeen
- George Best Belfast City Airport in Belfast
- Southampton Airport in Southampton
- Cardiff International Airport in Cardiff
- Southend Airport in Southend
The information above is purely to help guide the patient and should not be considered as medical advice on the part of Healthcare-Choices.com. Any treatment or healthcare option should be done upon proper consultation and advice by a qualified physician.