Find Clinics in Spain. Select the best Clinic in Spain, save money on your treatment, compare reviews, prices and find all the information you need.
Spain is famous for its sunny weather and Spanish food and is the second largest country in the EU with a population of over 46 million, it is located in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula. The majority of the population speaks spanish which is the second most spoken language in the world.
Healthcare in Spain
The Spanish healthcare system is ranked among the best in the world and consists of both private and public healthcare. As Spain is a part of the EU and an EEA country, holiday makers and visitors from another EU state can make use of the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). The EHIC card can be used for necessary treatments as advised by your doctor but does not give you access to private healthcare and cannot be used if you come to spain to give birth or have ongoing treatment.
The Transport System in Spain
The network of bus and train services in Spain are among the best in Europe and also has a well developed network of railways, roads, rapid transit, air routes and ports which makes it a very easy to get to your destination. The Cities in Spain all have bus networks and are reasonably priced. Spain has the AVE(Alta Velocidad Española), a high speed rail transport system which is the longest HSR network in Europe and second in the world.
Airports in Spain
Spanish air traffic is routed through several international and regional airports, the most popular airports in Spain are:
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas airport in Madrid.
- Barcelona-El Prat airport in Barcelona.
- Palma De Mallorca airport in Palma De Mallorca.
- Málaga-Costa Del Sol airport in Málaga.
- Alicante-Elche airport in Alicante.
- Gran Canaria airport in Gran Canaria.
- Tenerife South airport in Tenerife.
- Ibiza airport in Ibiza.
- Lanzarote airport in Lanzarote.
- Valencia airport in Valencia.
- Fuerteventura airport in Fuerteventura.
- Sevilla airport in Sevilla.
- Bilbao airport in Bilbao.
- Tenerife North airport in Tenerife.
- Menorca airport in Menorca.